Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [MMD] / Elsword

Avalon City, New Avalon, Federated Commonwealth, Inner Sphere
    Cosmic Break is one of those things I initially loved, but then update after update told me it was becoming something I couldn't love anymore. Damn shame since it could've been a really good MMO, but no--unbalanced bots (Read: ZEROes), Pay2Win, and their /commu/ is pretty much the worst I've ever seen. =.=

===

That I'd like to see. Would help me update my Chung model so I can condense all of the different facial expression copies into a single model. >u<

I'd do said quest as well. It puzzles me as to why such a quest exists for the accessories but not the outfit items. Hopefully that means they'll actually be in the Item Shop by next week--otherwise the next opportunity to get IP-style trap hair for Chung would be this coming Christmas. o.o

Chibi Laz-chan: So...the premise of Corpse Trigger is that a terror group by the name of New Humanity is the latest group to discover the existence of The Darkening and wants to weaponize it in the form of a bipedal tank that can use these negative energies to enhance its combat performance from each death that takes place across the globe~? o.O

Chibi A.I-kun: In a word, yes. =u=

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletStar View Post
    Yes, I'd love to have a tutorial on how to do that, if you're willing, thank you.

and I'm glad I'm not the only one with that issue towards people like them.
    Okay, I'll PM you the link, then, when I complete it. It may or may not go up part by part, as it'll take a while to explain the entirety of the process (I plan to explain why I do it the way I do. I can't stand tutorials out there that just show you with no explanation. The only thing you're learning is how to mock movements..)

And I can assure you, you're not the only one. Neither am I. I'm pretty sure a lot of people can't stand those people.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotaAI View Post
    Cosmic Break is one of those things I initially loved, but then update after update told me it was becoming something I couldn't love anymore. Damn shame since it could've been a really good MMO, but no--unbalanced bots (Read: ZEROes), Pay2Win, and their /commu/ is pretty much the worst I've ever seen. =.=

===

That I'd like to see. Would help me update my Chung model so I can condense all of the different facial expression copies into a single model. >u<

I'd do said quest as well. It puzzles me as to why such a quest exists for the accessories but not the outfit items. Hopefully that means they'll actually be in the Item Shop by next week--otherwise the next opportunity to get IP-style trap hair for Chung would be this coming Christmas. o.o

I've seen a few MMOs do that. They look great, and then people start exploiting them, and unfortunately, are getting too crafty for smaller games. They fry the game and move on, leaving it dead.

===

Okay, that's three! I've reason to do this now! (Why is three so significant? It isn't. But, considering what I normally say isn't of much use, that is saying something. It shouldn't be too hard to do. It's just obnoxiously tedious, I'll say that. Though - there's no blend between faces, unfortunately. It's hard-cut. But, for 1-frames, that's fine. The only way to make it any more complicated is to change the 3D base of the models, something I don't know how to do. At all.

I hope the accessory quest is also daily. I got the worst looking one T.T the scythes look amazing, but got a cape (which always looks awful on Eve). And I'm mentioning that as the 2011 Halloween stuff isn't in the shop, which is arguably the best looking (besides maybe 2013).

So that's what to expect for Christmas stuffs. Thanks for the heads up, indirectly. Ironically, I was getting curious.

Anyway, expect the tutorial to be up sometime this weekend, if not Monday. At least part of it and all. (Maybe not the relevant part just yet, I still have to do the parts explaining the extract/import process.

Elsword Model Rigger - the first unofficial tool for Elsword MMD
    More Information...

Update: this weekend might be a busy one for me. I'll do my best to get at least some of the tutorial up, but it may not be all of it.

More Information...

Update: having issues with uploading the tutorial. It stops at 28% and goes from 50min remaining to over 1000min remaining. Anyone know how to fix this?

More Information...

Avalon City, New Avalon, Federated Commonwealth, Inner Sphere
    Quote Originally Posted by Accursed View Post
    Update: having issues with uploading the tutorial. It stops at 28% and goes from 50min remaining to over 1000min remaining. Anyone know how to fix this?
    That may be an issue with how fast your upload speeds are. On my end, I usually have to wait for roughly an hour just to upload a single Elsword dungeon run lasting 10 to 15 minutes. o.o

*Sigh* If only we all had Google Fiber available to us. =.=
    Chibi Laz-chan: So...the premise of Corpse Trigger is that a terror group by the name of New Humanity is the latest group to discover the existence of The Darkening and wants to weaponize it in the form of a bipedal tank that can use these negative energies to enhance its combat performance from each death that takes place across the globe~? o.O

Chibi A.I-kun: In a word, yes. =u=

Quote Originally Posted by ShotaAI View Post
    That may be an issue with how fast your upload speeds are. On my end, I usually have to wait for roughly an hour just to upload a single Elsword dungeon run lasting 10 to 15 minutes. o.o

*Sigh* If only we all had Google Fiber available to us. =.=
    An hour is good, though. Try 999 minutes, for a 7 minute video T.T I'm pretty sure YouTube refused to accept it, but it just didn't want to tell me. Anyway, the issue was resolved. Apparently for a split second my connection cut and the stream stopped. It took a retry and it resumed where it left off. Result:

Part 2 is coming soon. Not that you'll need either, but just as tangible proof I'm actually working on it.
    Last edited by Accursed; 10-11-2013 at 10:37 PM.

More Information...

Ooooh~ thank you~
    Here are the Ranks and what they mean:SSS = Superbly Superior-ly Skilled SS = sucks skillfullyA = Average B = Bad C = Crazy D = Delusional

Ooooh~ thank you~
    Don't mention it! More will be on their way soon. And there is no download link to the program yet, as I haven't had the chance to look for it again yet (it took me a bit of time the first time).

More Information...

Quote Originally Posted by Accursed View Post
    Don't mention it! More will be on their way soon. And there is no download link to the program yet, as I haven't had the chance to look for it again yet (it took me a bit of time the first time).
    Found the program~ teehee, turns out one of our forumers seems to know their way around the gaming network~ a little searching helped me find a post from a little someone with a similar name here~
    Here are the Ranks and what they mean:SSS = Superbly Superior-ly Skilled SS = sucks skillfullyA = Average B = Bad C = Crazy D = Delusional

Found the program~ teehee, turns out one of our forumers seems to know their way around the gaming network~ a little searching helped me find a post from a little someone with a similar name here~
    Can you please PM me the link, so I can attach it in the video's description?

More Information...