Banned

Steam elsword problems

No offense KC i love the music in the fields but.... I need my custom music so i dont rip my head off with the same dungeon music over and over.

I downloaded elsword on steam just for the availability to my steam friends but having my custom music files not work anymore is a huge problem that shouldnt be a problem because everything was fine when i had the client set up with my music files.

Fix it KC

Or

If someone figured out a way to change the steam elsword files to work with custom OGG files then please let me know

move the music files you have in your old Elsword file to the Steam Elsword file

PSA: That's against the rules.

You can just mute the sound and set a playlist up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiel Hyre View Post
    move the music files you have in your old Elsword file to the Steam Elsword file
    Doesnt work, ive tried going to the steams database where the elsword folder is and nothing happened when i put the files in that folder.

PSA: screw the rules

Banned
    Wait how is that against any rules? If it was a problem then it shouldve been taken care of a long time ago

Technically it's against the rules but it's never enforced

Considering that you aren't modding or let alone touching any files, and that a GM says its ok(i'll need confirmation on this one though), I fail to see how it's against the rules. Especially since people post videos on these very forums with custom music all the time.

Adding custom music to the game was never an option endorsed by KC. That requires editing the files in the client, which is basically viewed the same as hacking. Doesn't matter if you just changed the music or if you implemented a legit hack - the ToU lays it out very clearly multiple times that editing the files you download for Elsword is not allowed, in any way. Although it is difficult to detect or enforce, it is very much a bannable offense.

Let that be a warning. Locked.